Motivate Your Youth: Dare 2 Dream Dare 2 Win
Average presentation length: 60-90 minutes
Many complain of the challenges with today's youth and the negative influences
(alcohol, glorification of violence, striving for low achievement), which often cut their lives short. Willie Jolley is doing something to change that statistic. He is doing something positive to reach the hearts and minds of students and help them have greater success in school, home and community! And most importantly, he gets RESULTS!
Dr. Willie Jolley helps students to:
- Make the decision to stay away from drugs and alcohol
- Make the decision to stay away from negative people
- Make the commitment to pursue academic excellence
- Make wise choices and accept the fact that if they believe, they can achieve
Parents and educators alike have called Dr. Willie Jolley "a life-changing force of
- Would you like to be the one to influence your friends?
- Do you want to be courageous?
- Do you want to do great things in your life?
Then…don’t make decisions for today! Join TV and radio personality, Dr. Willie Jolley for your road map to building your successful future!
Learn how to:
- Make a first good impression
- Stay away from negative people
- Stay away from drugs
- Focus on academics
- Build self-esteem!
Dr. Willie Jolley Rave Review: Booker T. Washington High School
Dear Mr.Jolley, Earlier today, you spoke at my high school and I just wanted to let you know how inspirational your speech was! Last week, President Obama spoke to us, and today you spoke. You were great and I would also like to let you know that I am that person you were talking about when you said someone in that room would change the world. Your words really spoke to me and I just wanted to let you know that you are very much appreciated at Wakefiled High. I have heard many kids say that your speech was better and more inspirational than Mr.Obama last week!
I was totally inspired by your Dare 2 Dream Dare 2 Win presentation! I truly believe that your message should be heard by ALL children. They need to be inspired and motivated to succeed. I know adults need it as well, but when you really stop to think about, it the youth need you more! I am working as hard as I can to get you to come to our school so you can touch the lives of my students!
-Davidson Heights Secondary School
For additional youth resources, please visit www.wjyouthpower.com
- Achieve More with an Attitude of Excellence
- Change Is Good…When Your Attitude is GREAT!
- How To Be Unstoppable: Leadership & Achievement
- Turn Your Setbacks into Comebacks!
- Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks